Metroid PWNS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light Wolf's status

3 posters

Go down

Light Wolf's status Empty Light Wolf's status

Post by Light Wolf Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:04 pm

about to hav to leave for 2years. extremely depressed. and hasent been on mph wifi since new years day
Light Wolf
Light Wolf

Back to top Go down

Light Wolf's status Empty Re: Light Wolf's status

Post by jnlupercio Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:29 pm

Goodbye Smile
jnlupercio
jnlupercio
PM Co-Leader

https://mphpwns.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Wolf Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:35 am

its not something im totaly looking forward to. im leaving for 2years because the court is going to take absolutly all of my moms rights away, sis put up for adoption, and im going to bounce from house to house for 2years. i might b on a day to a month at a time. even if none of the houses i visite hav wifi id b on once a month thanks to monthly visits with my mother.
Light Wolf
Light Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by jnlupercio Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:40 pm

Damn... that sucks... FUCK THE LAW SYSTEM!!! Its all corrupted.
jnlupercio
jnlupercio
PM Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Max;p Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:59 pm

DAMN THAT SUX!

and percio... i think its funny how you say "fuck the government" when your going off to serve for this country. you do kno that the marines are part of the government right?

Max;p

Back to top Go down

Post by jnlupercio Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:11 pm

Max... i said fuck the law system
jnlupercio
jnlupercio
PM Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Wolf Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:04 pm

i dont think its all the government. some of it might b they just do this for $. they say thr goal is to get families bak together,"BUT", they voted or wutever for this very law to b passed. they started the idea of this law. this law is the very reason my mom might lose her rights. this law states that no1 can b under supervision of foster care (dcf) for a year (iv been in it for 3). this very law was passed in 2000. im very surprised that this law was passed, im also surprised that any1 would want there family split up after only a year of tring to fix things, and that even after a year that they wouldent b able to because of not being able to get the help in time (my mom needs water fixed and it a town pipe which has the leak and the town hasent even started to help after my mom's been wating 1 fucking month, thats a twelth of her time and shes almost out). its not the government its the ppl tht vote and the ones tht dont, it would hav not been passed if "EVERYONE" had voted, but instead, the ppl who "ARE" politically correct are selfconcious about voting. the irony is that all the "JERKS" who are not selfconcious about voting "ARS NOT POLITICALY CORRECT" and thus we hav all of these unfair taxes and laws and are now in a reseassion. we need a "majority" of the ppl to start voting, even if its not every1 it would still give us a chance to be a nation with "fair" laws
Light Wolf
Light Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by jnlupercio Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:08 pm

That was quite a rant you did there Light Wolf haha
jnlupercio
jnlupercio
PM Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Wolf Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:34 pm

lol im good at ranting XD
Light Wolf
Light Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Max;p Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:16 pm

but still... not everyone who doesn't vote is self-conscious. there are people (like me) who just don't give a shit because they think nothing is worth it anymore because we've all fucked up so much there is no fucking saving us. its really just that there is no point to anything anymore. in a few decades we'll all be in an era of death with much of the world going under water and most of europe entering an ice-age. and guess wat? its our fault. no matter what we do now we can't prevent any of this because there are so many people who reject that this is even possible and look to their bibles instead of using common sense. they don't care because it won't effect them and they expect somebody else to fix it for them instead of helping out. honestly, that mindset is going to be the end of the whole fucking world. not to mention that the government won't do shit until it's too late. we shouldn't give up, but to fix anything you need to take matters into your own fucking hands, not wait for somebody else to solve your fucking problem for you.

Max;p

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Wolf Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:45 pm

but 1 man cannot fixa allô problems, heure willemstad always need somalie sort off help. image notations saying web should wait format som1 else to solve allô ouragans problems. web should vote format ppl whomp willemstad do somthing right away. italie isabelle being self consciens if u dont vote because off somalie thing in urgence life.
Light Wolf
Light Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Max;p Sun May 09, 2010 11:02 pm

but if you don't try, how do you expect anyone else to?

Max;p

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum